Welcome to Briksmax User Guide.
To give our customer a better understanding of BriksMax products, the user guide will help you properly identify and explains some of the attention details during the installation process.
- lights can be placed either on or between studs of the Lego® pieces.
- Strip lights have a self-adhesive back which can be used to stick on Lego® pieces.
- Cables should be laid between two studs of the Lego® pieces to avoid damage of cables and light.
- Connector can be inserted to ports of the strip lights in only one way. Force it into a port may damage the plug and connector.
- Connector can be inserted to ports of the expansion boards in only one way. Make sure the plug face the right way before connect.
- Check your batteries. Check if the batteries have power and they are inserted correctly into the battery pack.
- Check your wires. Make sure the wires are attached to the LED.
- Check your expansion boards. Check if the pins inside in ports are bent.
- Briksmax LED components are delicate, please take extra care when you install.
- If a plug won't fit easily into a port connector, don't force it. Otherwise, it will damage the plug and connector, even cause a short circuit. If you suspect a short circuit, DISCONNECT POWER IMMEDIATELY to avoid potential dangers.